Dewaxing product especially formulated to remove waxy polyethylene layers.
Excellent solvent properties on all types of metal surfaces, eliminating wax, grease and oil remains that are difficult to remove.
– Transparent, colourless liquid.
– Density at 20ºc = 0.75 +/- 0.01 G/cc.
– Mixture of aliphatic solvents.
– Totally dissolves waxy polyethylene layers, leaving the surface shining.
– Does not attack rubber or plastic.
– Harmless product. It is not toxic for the personnel who use it.
Instructions for use
– It can be used manually or with pressure machines (e.G. Karcher). The working concentration must be between 0.5 And 2% at the nozzle outlet and the temperature 80-100ºc.
– It can be applied undiluted if used manually.